ADVERTISEMENT

Ithaca College,

eagle ron

All Conference
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
What has the state of Missouri done. They have started the ball rolling for all the blacks to protest and to get what they want which is power of all the schools. They are using one little word, race, to bring down and get what they want and it seems the people are going to give in to them. Now they want their white president removed. Folks,it isn't going to stop there. The football team and the coaches at Mizzou, gave them the way and now they are doing the same. The players should have had their scholarships revoked,Gary Pinkle, the head coach fired, and if they missed a game, if the commish of the SEC had any balls,kicked them out of the SEC for failure to play games. That would have put a stop to this. Playing players money to play is just the start of this, before it is over, they will be getting a piece of everything and they ought to be paying taxes because as far as I am concerned they aren't amateurs anymore. All of these coaches like Steve Spurrier that wanted to give 5,000 to each player is causing the demise of college sports. These players especially in the P5 think they can do what they want and do no wrong.

It is being reported that the Student Body President of Mizzu has been to the White House five times since 2011. The latest was April of this year.....something smells here and it ain't the fictional poop on the wall.

Reactions: JDHank
What has the state of Missouri done. They have started the ball rolling for all the blacks to protest and to get what they want which is power of all the schools. They are using one little word, race, to bring down and get what they want and it seems the people are going to give in to them. Now they want their white president removed. Folks,it isn't going to stop there. The football team and the coaches at Mizzou, gave them the way and now they are doing the same. The players should have had their scholarships revoked,Gary Pinkle, the head coach fired, and if they missed a game, if the commish of the SEC had any balls,kicked them out of the SEC for failure to play games. That would have put a stop to this. Playing players money to play is just the start of this, before it is over, they will be getting a piece of everything and they ought to be paying taxes because as far as I am concerned they aren't amateurs anymore. All of these coaches like Steve Spurrier that wanted to give 5,000 to each player is causing the demise of college sports. These players especially in the P5 think they can do what they want and do no wrong.

This post is proof that even after all this, some people still do not believe white privilege is real... SMH

White privilege. lol. Being smart, working hard in school and in your career, and being successful is not a "privilege". It's earned. Nobody gave me anything in life. I worked for it. So take your "white privilege" BS and shove it up your....

White privilege. lol. Being smart, working hard in school and in your career, and being successful is not a "privilege". It's earned. Nobody gave me anything in life. I worked for it. So take your "white privilege" BS and shove it up your....

LMBO!!! Seriously??? Do you even understand the definition of white privilege? It's none what you said. Burying your head in the sand doesn't mean it's not there. eagle ron says that blacks want power of all the schools. Guys should lose their jobs, scholarships, and school should lose SEC money because they stood up to their school president who has a history sitting idly by as bigoted/racist actions and chants are being thrown at minorities... Where does he even get that stuff? I'm scared to wonder what you guys think of #BLACKLIVESMATTER... Lol

Ithica was the very first to cave to political correctness. They ruined one of the greatest basketball minds in history
hoosiers.jpg

LMBO!!! Seriously??? Do you even understand the definition of white privilege? It's none what you said. Burying your head in the sand doesn't mean it's not there. eagle ron says that blacks want power of all the schools. Guys should lose their jobs, scholarships, and school should lose SEC money because they stood up to their school president who has a history sitting idly by as bigoted/racist actions and chants are being thrown at minorities... Where does he even get that stuff? I'm scared to wonder what you guys think of #BLACKLIVESMATTER... Lol

No, I don't understand white privilege because it doesn't exist. It's something invented by racist liberals that are trying to make excuses for being a failure in life, and/or douchebag white nut jobs that go over the top to try to prove that they love black people. Nobody knows what it means, because it means something different to whatever nut job is crying about it.

The black lives matter movement set race relations back 20 years. Way to go.

And it was proven that all of the racist claims made against the Missouri president were fabricated. Educate yourself. It helps you avoid embarrassing situations like this.

Reactions: 80's eagle
This post is proof that even after all this, some people still do not believe white privilege is real... SMH
White privilege? What we have today is black privilege. Blacks get special privilege over whites all the time. Missouri is a great example. A small minority of blacks dictated to the rest of the vast majority what would happen on campus. The whites protesting with the blacks were told to leave because of the color of their skin and the blacks wanted to take over a "white space." Black privilege. Whites have to watch every word they say while blacks can say hateful racist things all the time with no consequences. Black privilege. Blacks get preferential treatment for jobs too. Black privilege.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT