ADVERTISEMENT

IRS protests 5/21

Eagleyed

Key Reserve
Jan 12, 2011
IRS protests are scheduled nation wide at noon on Tuesday 5/21. There are two in Mississippi, with one at the IRS office in Jackson and one in Tupelo. I'm going to the one in Pensacola. Info on the Tea Party protest and the locations nation wide at the link below. Sorry for the late notice, but I just found out about it myself.

link[/URL]

This post was edited on 5/21 6:38 AM by Eagleyed

This post was edited on 5/21 6:43 AM by Eagleyed

This post was edited on 5/21 6:44 AM by Eagleyed

Originally posted by Talon1995:

JUST REMEMBER THIS IS THE SAME IRS THAT WILL MONITOR OBAMACARE. WHOOPEE
Yep the same IRS that is hiring almost 2000 additional agents to do Omabacare compliance audits and write health care tax rules.

Originally posted by Eagleyed:
IRS protests are scheduled nation wide at noon on Tuesday 5/21. There are two in Mississippi, with one at the IRS office in Jackson and one in Tupelo. I'm going to the one in Pensacola. Info on the Tea Party protest and the locations nation wide at the link below. Sorry for the late notice, but I just found out about it myself.

[/URL]link

This post was edited on 5/21 6:38 AM by Eagleyed

This post was edited on 5/21 6:43 AM by Eagleyed

This post was edited on 5/21 6:44 AM by Eagleyed
Hey Eagleyed...how many people were there, didn't see it on the news.....

I made the one in Pensacola and it was poorly planned. The address for the IRS was wrong and some people ended up at one address and some at another. The group at the announced address, just a few, decided to head over to where the IRS was supposed to be located, but I decided not to go. It needed to be planned better, and people there said it was only announced two days in advance with no group really behind it locally. Not the way to make a protest work. I've been to other Tea Party gatherings and they were well put together and well attended. This one was not.

ADVERTISEMENT