ADVERTISEMENT

DOJ to seize Clinton email and computer server... WOW!

image-600x372.jpg

Been looking for the news release or story about this, can't find one. Anyone got a link?

That Drudge report link took me too CNN, which did not report that anything had been seized, only that she had agreed to turn over the server and a thumb drive. Their headline is incredibly misleading. Guess I should have expected as much.

She flat out lied. There is proof that she had Top Secret emails on it. It was unsecured and our enemies probably have them now. But the hard left won't care. As one person I know said, she could be caught molesting children and they would still vote for her.

This ain't nothing but for show. In two months or less the DOJ will come out and exonerate Killary so that she can claim that she was/is innocent and cooperative. They are despartelty trying to get her campaign back on track and this news is nothing more than smoke and mirrors.

She flat out lied. There is proof that she had Top Secret emails on it. It was unsecured and our enemies probably have them now. But the hard left won't care. As one person I know said, she could be caught molesting children and they would still vote for her.

Sad but true.

Somebody said yesterday on the radio that we ought to ask Putin or the Chinese. They probably have all the messages.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT