ADVERTISEMENT

Cain made one big mistake...

PIREagle

Redshirt
Feb 1, 2011
Cain made the mistake of leaving the plantation. If a person is black they are not allowed to leave the plantation. Haven't been allowed since before the Civil War and still aren't. The only difference is that used to be that the Democrats of the Solid South could handle it in a different way. Now they have to resort to personal destruction if they leave. I have heard liberals on TV and radio that are black and white that have said that you are not black if you do not think and vote the democratic way. As demonstrated time and time again if you are black and you go conservative you must be destroyed. That is what I mean by leaving the plantation. Why is it that if you are white you can think for your self and have a variety of opinions, but if you are black you cannot think for your self and you can only think one way? And if you don't you must be destroyed. The true racist in this country are the liberals that follow this line of thinking. As conservatives we don't care about color. We say think for yourself and come to your own conclusion. Just do it with facts, not feelings. Truth, not lies. I used to believe that everyone should vote. Now I believe only those that have taken the time to be informed should.

One big mistake?! You must be lumping all the sexual harassment accusations and 13-year extra marital affair into one big lump, and then totally disregarding it. The guy has been a walking mistake for the last 15 years. Maybe much longer, who knows.

You picked a bad example to play the race card. Cain was treated the same way every white politician has been treated under similar circumstances. He went quietly, hat in hand, hopefully never to be heard from again.
This post was edited on 12/16 5:26 PM by Eaglebird Humperdink

See it worked with you too Eaglebird. I guess you didn't bother to find out what went on with those accusations and just decided that Cain was guilty because he was accused. I guess you didn't know that Democrat hit man and Obama insider David Axelrods fingerprints are all over this. Axelrod has a history going back years and years of creating sexual accusations at the right time against Obama opponents and others to get them to withdraw from political races. He just makes it all up and scares the opponent into resigning. Then it later has come out every time that none of it is true. Of course the race is over by then. The first "lady" lived in Axelrods bullding. Another worked for the democratic machine. They just happened to be "found" by the same hit lawyer that derailed the Republican governors campaign in California last year. And no questions are asked who is footing the bill for that high priced lawyer. And that affair has no evidence other that his word against hers. There would be tons of proof if it was true and none has come forward. It is all just unfounded accusations from people that were dug up to attack and destroy a man the dems found to be dangerous.

I don't ever believe anyone until they are willing to come forward personally and give detailed accusations with concreted information that can be checked and backed up. Until that time he is innocent. Especially when there is more evidence that it is has been a hit campaign by David Axelrod than there is of any affair or sexual abuse with anyone.

And I would say the same thing about a Democrat, Republican, black, or white, or a chicken for that matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT