ADVERTISEMENT

Brett's Girl Gets Hitched

PineBeltBigShow

Redshirt
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2009
Brittany Favre Tweets that she got married this morning -- and its no coincidence that her anniversary is also Daddy Brett's Super Bowl victory anniversary as well.

Here's the article:
This post was edited on 1/26 4:53 PM by PineBeltBigShow

Brittany Weds

I had heard he was a grandfather please tell me it was not from this daughter ... I am sorry but a child born out of wedlock and then celebrating a wedding.. i call that white trash....

Originally posted by innswood eagle:
I had heard he was a grandfather please tell me it was not from this daughter ... I am sorry but a child born out of wedlock and then celebrating a wedding.. i call that white trash....

I know it can't be THAT HARD to get off that high horse....

She messed up. She (and he) are correcting it. And I doubt she's going to pull a Bristol

She got married at the JP. You act like they had the biggest wedding in hattiesburg. But I have come to expect post like this from you lately.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

sorry . if if hurts feelings but having babies out of wedlock is nothing to be proud of... this is what is wrong with our country today.... yall think that is something to be proud of .... so be it... I dont and never will....

yeah and its happend in my on family and I call the same damn thing. You guys accepting this is whats wrong with this country to day .... it is not alright to have children without being married,,,, it is what i believe and how i was raised,

Would you be happier if she had an abortion? Would that make it ok for you? Everyone knows it's better to be married when you have kids but things don't always work that way.

sorry . if if hurts feelings but having babies out of wedlock is nothing to be proud of... this is what is wrong with our country today.... yall think that is something to be proud of .... so be it... I dont and never will....

Maybe I read the article wrong but I dont think they were celebrating a baby out of wedlock. I still thinking your just joking though.

I see some stones being thrown, so I guess there are some without sin on here. Interesting.. I didn't think there was such..
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

say what you want... it is what I believe and if you belive having children out of wedlock is right. I am old school and that is the way I believe .... sorry if you do not agree but I do not plan on having baby mamas and daddys in my family!!

The thing is everybody is entitled to their on opinion and should be able to say what they think as long as no one gets hurt, I'm sure that he's glad that she's married and wishes them the best as we all do.

Thank you Eagle ROn...but celebrating a wedding after you got a year old child is very tacky ... to say the least ....

Re: Opinions: Everybody has one

Blah Blah. She got married... Congrats to her... Nobody needs to judge because you are not the jury. I am glad she enjoyed her marriage and I hope it last forever. Everybody understands the whole preggers without marriage is not good, but its not your place to judge. We have millions of people around the world getting pregnant with no chance of supporting these kids, but this kid can handle it. So settle down.

Right on target Boxing...

you made me laugh out loud at your comment. Priceless!

the girl did the right thing and the brave thing having the kid. I wish them the best! But I'm sure they have the best!

sorry if you do not agree but I do not plan on having baby mamas and daddys in my family!!

I think very few people actually plan for that to happen, and even fewer would condone it in the pre-tense form....I certainly hope that I am never in that situation, but at some point forgiveness and love have to win the day.

A child is a gift from God, and if it were not part of His plan, that child wouldn't be here.

Wow, talk about white trash, you epitomize it. I guess you would have been happy if she had aborted the baby and it never had a chance to live. You sir are a hypocrite and a loser. If you ever have a daughter and she comes to you pregnant out of wedlock, I guess you will just take her to an abortion doctor and murder the baby so you won't have a white trash daughter. You sir are trash. End of story.

Originally posted by Lanny Mixon:
sorry if you do not agree but I do not plan on having baby mamas and daddys in my family!!

I think very few people actually plan for that to happen, and even fewer would condone it in the pre-tense form....I certainly hope that I am never in that situation, but at some point forgiveness and love have to win the day.

A child is a gift from God, and if it were not part of His plan, that child wouldn't be here.

Bravo Lanny...

What's also very sad is two people who don't really love each other getting married simply because they're pregnant. What a potentially miserable life for the child! The number of parents in the household isn't the key factor. It's the quality of the parent or parents that are there.

I am sorry but a child born out of wedlock and then celebrating a wedding.. i call that white trash....
flush.gif

Originally posted by HowBoutDemEagles:

Wow, talk about white trash, you epitomize it. I guess you would have been happy if she had aborted the baby and it never had a chance to live. You sir are a hypocrite and a loser. If you ever have a daughter and she comes to you pregnant out of wedlock, I guess you will just take her to an abortion doctor and murder the baby so you won't have a white trash daughter. You sir are trash. End of story.
IMO, if a couple takes every reasonable precaution to avoid pregnancy, an abortion is a legitimate choice. I'd much rather a couple abort the fetus than bring the child into the world only to abuse it because it's unwanted.

While having a child "out of wedlock" is not a positive, I celebrate her getting married which is the best thing for the child. Calling her white trash is classless. The main focus I have is that the baby will live and not be aborted and will have two married parents. I wish more young ladies would do the same or at least give the child up for adoption. As for adoption, that is probably the best choice for many.

As for Brittney, her Grandma used to walk her past my house every morning when she was very small. Britney kept wanting to play with my son, who is just over a year older, and he would have nothing to do with her. I still kid him about that today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT