ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Tickets needed

GeauxEagles

All Conference
Sep 30, 2004
I need two tickets to the Auburn game if anyone has too many.

The ticket office told me that we sold our allotment.

Any help would be appreciated. I already have 11, but two more people decided to go at the last minute.

I have 2 I need to sell. Forgot we're going on vacation that week.

e-mail me at jbyrd1125@yahoo.com

If he doesn't buy them, then I need them. I have already booked a hotel room, but was waiting to buy the tickets. I didn't realize we were that close to selling our allotment.

I'll buy them. Check your email. I'm on the Coast, but I can probably get one of my friends in Hattiesburg to meet you somewhere.

I'll give you a dollar more than landed will.
roll.gif

Landed, if you are who I think you are you got them. If i don't use them.

Eagle70, I don't think you know me, but who knows it is a small world. I grad. Southern Miss in 2001.
However, I would still be willing to buy them if you are looking to get rid of them, and I would be extremely appreciative.

Thought I knew you when I saw where your seats were this year. I must be thinking of someone who sits a row back or a row in front of you

yeah, we just moved into those seats this year. Let me know if you decide to sell the tickets though.

It looks as though I have secured some tickets, but those ticket on ebay are not in the southern miss section, and I don't want to sit with some drunk auburn fan the entire game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT