ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody see this?

As I said in the other thread, that's the same kid that got banned from campus for trying to steal bikes (my buddy's bike among them). I'm not saying, I'm just saying

And that makes what happened right? If a prostitute gets raped is it okay because she does it for a living, but this time she didn't ask for it?

Originally posted by Corey4USM:
Did Dupree renew his eagle club dues?
Well if he does, I'm sure he'll call another press conference like last time and let the world know he's all in.

ORRRR maybe the kid is full of it. Mainly because he thought he was smooth as Hell when he tried to describe some fictional bike thief after he got busted by my friend.

My goodness, rape? Went right to the super extreme, didn't you?

Originally posted by Short Eagle:
I'm sure nothing will be done about it but this is ridiculous.
Dupree just learned to use the dirty tactics that got Obama elected twice. Nobody will do anything about it for fear of being labeled a racist.

Don't know a thing about the Hattiesburg mayoral election, but I find it funny that every time Republicans loose a Presidential election they blame it on fraud, dirty tricks, bad juju, bad weather, Haley's Comet....anything but bad candidates or out of touch with main stream America. Still believe it must be something but themselves. There was no bigger election monkey business than Bush vs Gore.....Hillary 2016 Baby!

Um black panthers ring a bell? How about the numerous black people in Ohio that admitted voting up to 7 times? Then there was the busing of people from the projects like Dupree just did. And too many other problems to count.

Hillary is toast. Her political career is over after all of the scandals she's been involved in. Only a moron would vote for her. But then again, a lot of morons voted for Obummer....twice.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
Um black panthers ring a bell? How about the numerous black people in Ohio that admitted voting up to 7 times? Then there was the busing of people from the projects like Dupree just did. And too many other problems to count.

Hillary is toast. Her political career is over after all of the scandals she's been involved in. Only a moron would vote for her. But then again, a lot of morons voted for Obummer....twice.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Thanks, you just proved my point....Black/Gold

PE, are you saying that Fraud has not been well established in this case? All that other blivit in your post proves my point once more. It must be glandular for people to blindly ignore the facts and follow the talking points like some idiot.

In this particular case, are you really suggesting that Ware is not a good cancidate? Are you suggesting that Rev. Kenneth Fairleys man is de man?

Originally posted by PensacolaEagle:
Don't know a thing about the Hattiesburg mayoral election, but I find it funny that every time Republicans loose a Presidential election they blame it on fraud, dirty tricks, bad juju, bad weather, Haley's Comet....anything but bad candidates or out of touch with main stream America. Still believe it must be something but themselves. There was no bigger election monkey business than Bush vs Gore.....Hillary 2016 Baby!
It is hard to believe anyone that is a member of this board knows nothing about the mayoral election, or the damage done to USM over the years by Dupree and company. Rather than engage USM the city goes out of it's way to be a separate entity. Further the "no not now" campaign speaks for itself.

The truly sad testament, at least for me, in this post is that some will support (or ignore) such as long as the condidate is liberal or Democrat. Yes, I know this also happens with Republican voters. It just doesn't ahppen to the nearly embarrassing extent it does with liberals.

Regarding your Bush/Gore whining, you are on the wrong side of the fence. If anyone, Bush has a major grievence due to the announcement of polls closing an hour before they were closed in the panhandle. Being from Pensacola you know that. Statiscal models of previous elections combined with that election show that action surpressed votes in the panhandle by a minimum of 15,000. Bush carried the panhandle by over a 2-1 margin. That robbed Bush of a nearly 6000 vote uncontested victory in the state. Instead it created a margin of victory so close election board fraud in 4 Democrat controlled counties was capable of overturning the result. Absolutely disgusting the election board in 4 Florida counties tried to overturn the presidential election via fraudulent manual recounting where they consistently tried to change the rules as they went along.

To sum it up: Yes. Conservatives are tired of these close races that result in recounts and disputes over absentee ballots bause once it gets to that point the fix is in. See Dupree in this case and Al Franken in 2008. Some are willing to play by the rules and some are willing to cheat.

ADVERTISEMENT