ADVERTISEMENT

3 tickets to the Ole Miss game tomorrow night....

Aug 5, 2007
Price on ticket- $17. Will take best offer.

Seats 14 rows up. Right behind home plate. I can't make the game, but can leave tickets at will call. Post your email if interested.

Why did you post on Ole Miss first? Aren't these season tickets? Shouldve posted here first and you might have sold them.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

simple case of supply and demand....all eagle fans who want chairback seats badly have them. most ole miss fans do not.

secondly, i don't have ole miss envy and don't feel insecure using the moniker that we wear on our baseball hats (hint...they say USM).

third, i've had season tickets since we had chairback seating. i can do what i want with them. if you want them, buy them. if not, don't worry about it.

I would eat them before I sold season chairback seats to Old Piss fans!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Not that it is any of your business, but every penny that I get from selling my unused season tickets to the fans of other teams goes DIRECTLY TO THE DUGOUT CLUB.

It's a novel concept....taking money from other teams fans and infusing it into our program. In my view, it's much better than taking YOUR money, assuming you're a Southern Miss Fan, and doing the same. Basic economic concept. I don't expect you know it alls to understand.

...and while I agree that it hurts overall ticket sales (assuming these fans would have bought tickets anyway), I think that the ticket sales is more than offset by putting that money in the hands of those that do the most good...ie. the DUGOUT CLUB, THE ATTACK, & the HARDWOOD CLUB. I'm a member of all 3, so go ahead and attack my fanhood if you must.

No Eagle Club? I can respect what you are doing with your ticket sales money. It is your business and all that but why not give your fellow USM fans first choice?
BTW I am Eagle Club , Attack , and Loyalty Board.
Hope we beat those Mississippi guys tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT