ADVERTISEMENT

20 States petioning government to secede...

NueDaeEagle

Key Reserve
Jul 9, 2012
20 States are in the process of petitioning the US government to secede from the union. This is not a left/right movement. There are a lot of liberals behind this too. New York, Oregon, Colorado are on the list too. More might follow. Mostly symbolic, but there are some that are taking this seriously. Senators Reps and others all the way from California to Florida making plans with counterparts on how to divide the states up.

Originally posted by NueDaeEagle:
20 States are in the process of petitioning the US government to secede from the union. This is not a left/right movement. There are a lot of liberals behind this too. New York, Oregon, Colorado are on the list too. More might follow. Mostly symbolic, but there are some that are taking this seriously. Senators Reps and others all the way from California to Florida making plans with counterparts on how to divide the states up.
Lmao!
This post was edited on 11/14 8:44 PM by PensacolaEagle

Originally posted by PensacolaEagle:

Originally posted by NueDaeEagle:
Lmao!
This post was edited on 11/14 8:44 PM by PensacolaEagle
Being somewhat of an old fart and allways having to check out what all these abbreviations mean, I did it for lmao. The definition said - lmao, laughing my ass off, what people do every time VP Joe Biden opens his mouth.

Being somewhat of an old fart and allways having to check out what all these abbreviations mean, I did it for lmao. The definition said - lmao, laughing my ass off, what people do every time VP Joe Biden opens his mouth.
Thought it was what Joe Biden did every time someone else opened their mouth.

I wish we could split the country into a red half, and a blue half. Of course, it would fail after a few years when unemployment was 30% in the blue half, and 3% in the red half. And all of the working people that pay for the lazy blue voters' handouts would be in the red half, so the blue half would be about like a 3rd world country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT