ADVERTISEMENT

13-5 FIU in the 5th inning. oh well.

Why did I even cut on my computer Thursday, Friday and today? I guess that I love Misery! Berry sure fooled me this season that he could lead us to a Season Championship when everything was delivered on a silver platter. Below .500 team with one of the worst ERA's in the league, Regional Host submission, and a Top 13 ranking against the #103 RPI Florida International Panthers! Yay! TTFT again!

How about Mark Carson and Bill Selby for the next baseball coaches of Southern Miss? Former Golden Eagle greats who teams hit and run the bases well.....

My final comment on this is that the chicken's eyes are bulging out out of its skull after this weekend's debacle:mad: At least we'll go 2 and q in some SEC regional somewhere....

Why did I even cut on my computer Thursday, Friday and today? I guess that I love Misery! Berry sure fooled me this season that he could lead us to a Season Championship when everything was delivered on a silver platter. Below .500 team with one of the worst ERA's in the league, Regional Host submission, and a Top 13 ranking against the #103 RPI Florida International Panthers! Yay! TTFT again!
Well, their RPI is like 86 now.

I really did this year, especially after the video that was sent out about taking care of business and focus by the Athletic Department. I guess that I was bluffed by the Rice series or something apparently. Shame on me for having hope again.

Oh Yeah! "Too The Top"! Let's hire Ellis Johnson for football for stability, and a baseball coach with origins from Southwest Missouri State after going to the College World Series!

The stupidest f-ing slogan ever!!!! I hated it when it started, and I still think it sucks. We are Eagles! If we are going to say anything, we should say SOAR EAGLES! That is what Eagles do, SOAR! It would be much cooler to have a whole stadium going, SOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR Eagles, during a kickoff! Screw anybody who says that we would be copying Alabama, at least they have multiple Championships in this Century!

Eagles do not know "To The Top" of anything, even if it is in our fight song!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT